REM Ohio serves adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as individuals with complicated employment barriers. Our programs and supports are built around the unique needs of each individual we serve and designed to promote independence, skill development, personal choice and growth. We are committed to delivering quality services in community-based environments, empowering the people we serve to live, work and thrive in their community.
As a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers, REM Ohio provides those who work with us and those we serve the benefits of a strong national structure coupled with specialized programs and localized services offered at various locations throughout Ohio. With access to a nationwide network of experienced professionals utilizing best-practice techniques, as well as state-of-the-art resources, and a well-defined set of policies and quality assurance programs, we can provide a level of support and cost-effective service options that are unavailable elsewhere.
We are committed to providing responsive and innovative community services in a safe and supportive environment, encouraging and protecting individual choice and personal dignity. In each of our programs, we provide:
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing, supporting and serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and adults with employment barriers.
- Efficient use of existing community resources to avoid duplication and control costs
- Documented improvements in quality of life for individuals served
- High quality of care based on individualized approaches and flexible options
- Cost-effective solutions with proven outcomes